Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sometimes I Really Hate the Internet.

People hate it when bloggers use their blog to rant. But what makes a rant popular is when everybody can relate! So today I'm going to rant about how I love the internet, but hate when idiots misuse the internet. Relatable. Here we go.

Relevant: this is me lording over the internet.  >>>>>

The internet is basically synonymous with "the extent of Emily's social interaction" nowadays. I like to think of the internet as a large crowd, but one that I only am subjected to selectively. And for an introvert, that basically means that the internet is the bomb dot com. (get it)

But much like a large crowd, the internet is full of poopooheads. I hate it most when white girls take Bible verses and summarize them with some The Message concoction, and then act like they're directly quoting the Bible. 
THE BIBLE
NOT THE BIBLE

Forrealzies. Call me a highbrow, orthodox, Bible-enthusiast, but...actually don't. Because it's not true. I just like it when people quote the Word of God, y'know, accurately. I like it when people don't use the internet to propagate self-help ideologies and then slap a Bible reference on it. It's wrong. It's stupid. It's the antithesis of intelligence, logic, wisdom, truth, and happy uses of the internet. I <3 the internet. I anti-<3 white-girl-self-help-Bible-refs on the internet.

Summation of my thoughts on the matter: >>>









Stop People 2k15.

 
  Goodbye.

_

1 comment:

  1. I completely, totally, honest-to-goodness agree with everything said here. The misquoted Bible verses (And the entire Message Bible.....*must not rant*) drive me up the wall.

    Also, that picture of Grumpy Cat is the best.

    The End.

    ReplyDelete