Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Bad day?

Isn't this perfect? The bestest thing ever sent to me.


To all my friends out there, if you're having a bad day, let me share with you some things that my friends usually do to make my bad days better.

In order to satisfy those of who are internet-privacy-friendly, I've used code-names. But you still know who you are.

Debate Partner: I love you.
"Also, Jesus": *hugs*
Grandfather: Let's go get coffee.
Schow the Scary Squirrel: Here is a picture of Snoopy hugging his yellow bird.
6'8": Here are sermons. Also indignant cuss words towards whatever is upsetting you.
Hammy: Here is a song from Winnie the Pooh.
Wogan: But you're cute.
Mr. Hillsdale-bound-Bon-Jovi-fan: But can you stay in debate? Also, remember college!
Blondie: We could make out.
Twin: *agrees with everything I say*
The Wise Owl: Here is the Bible.
Mr. Share a Pineapple Man: Hm. So. I don't know what to say.

I hope your friends are as lovely as mine when you're having a bad day.
Chin up,
-Yours Truly

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Very nice. :) I like this. A lot. I also like that I understood *almost everyone* that you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the cheat sheet but I still could tell who everyone was. :D

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH! THAT'S AWESOME! I can't *hardly* guess who you're talking about...BUT THAT WAS PERFECT!!! XD <3

    ReplyDelete