Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Dramatic Things.


Well then.

It is official.

My mother has labeled this blog as dramatic.

In honor of this recent labeling, I am thus devoting this post to a list of things that more dramatic than my blog. You know, just to keep things in perspective.


Things that are more dramatic than Emily's blog.
  • The Notebook.
  • Soap operas.
  • Spanish soap operas. Good lord.
  • Taylor Swift.
  • Frozen.
  • John Boehner.
  • Twitter. (Except my Twitter is lovely. @debater_rosebud)
  • Freaks and Geeks.
  • Actually, just about anything on TV.
  • Teenager Posts on Pinterest.
  • Justin Bieber's fans.
  • Justin Bieber's love life.
  • Downtown Abbey.
  • Fox News.
  • Interp speeches.
  • My persuasive speech.
  • My brain.
  • Car rides with my family.
  • Debate partnerships.
  • What my mother thinks about me.
  • Relationships in general.
  • The struggle between pizza and not pizza.
  • The struggle between "stay in bed" and "make coffee".

A toast to things that aren't as dramatic as those things up there.
You're welcome.
I try to keep this blog, in my humble opinion, pretty drama-free.
Love you, mom.
~Emily

2 comments: