Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Object of a Crush




“Your new haircut really works for you. I mean, I love your hair like that.”
“I just…you’re just so awesome.”
“We have this connection thing? Like I’m pretty sure I can read your thoughts.”
“I need to invite you over to my house. I mean, you and your family.”
“I wrote a love song today. Do you want me to sing it?”
“You are the most ‘like-me’ person I’ve ever met.”
“We could waltz. Right here. Right now.”

Yeah. Maybe he’s flirting. But he’s twelve years old.

(Well first of all it’s sad that a twelve-year-old has better lines than I do.)

I recently staffed an etiquette ball/dinner for 6th graders. My little friend Nathan was there. He’s the most adorable little thing ever. And I think those sentiments are mutual. Yikes. Don’t know if he realizes I’m a good half a decade older than him.

“That’s okay. My aunt is eight years older than my uncle.”

Thanks, but no thanks, Nathan.

Just for the sake of your daily helping of adorableness. 

8 comments:

  1. my sister is 4 years older than her husband.
    zeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a couple that is 15 years apart.
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. relevant: http://xkcd.com/314/
    (will k)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA! After the first quote I *knew* who you were talking about. That kid is HILARIOUSLY cute! XD <3 He was at dance this past Friday and asked me to dance like 3 times XD AND ask me to demonstrate with him twice ^.^ SO MUCH CUTENESS!!! XD But yeah, that would be illegal in a couple of months :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't, anyways. I do try to abstain from pedophilic tendencies.

    I skipped dance practice in order to stay home and lay in my living room in a hoodie watching Netflix. I almost went just for Nathan though. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you ;D...He such a weirdly cute kid! ^.^

      Almost everyone was there! Peter, the Evans, Matt wasn't though...DANIEL AND PHILLIP WERE THERE!!! O.O! XD It was SO much fun! The Bulsas were even there. You would've completed the picture <3 ^.^ But Netflixing is a very good reason to miss, though

      Delete