Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Letter Project



Dear blogosphere buddies,

It is now the month of April, and I have a juicy idea. Let’s do something new. Let’s do something fun. Let’s do something juicy.

Isn’t a scrumptious idea? Doing juicy things is always an excellent plan. And in this case, the juicy plan is even more excellent. For the month of April, I’m turning this blog into an anonymous letter project. You probably guessed that I adore writing. Well, I further adore writing letters, and so, I’m going to. (Dangling preposition; eek, so sorry.) This entire month, I shall post anonymous letters, written by yours’ truly, to some anonymous recipient. No two recipients will be the same. I’m not sharing the identities of the persons I address in my letters. But there you have it. The April Anonymous Letter Project. It will be anonymous. It will be full of letters. It will be in April, and it is my latest project. Thus, the April Anonymous Letter Project.

Tada.

I hope this project will personify the humanness of emotion. I hope you will get a glimpse into my heart, and who I am, in all my humanness. I hope you will be able to see that, in the end, we’re a crazy bunch of people. We all need love. We all need hope. We all are hurting, and in the end, not everybody makes it. Fairytales don’t exist. And it really hurts sometimes. But sometimes, just sometimes, there is an overwhelming prick of beauty above the atmosphere. And it is so lovely. May this project embody that.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment